25 November 2012
The MrColes shop is open for business!
UPDATE August 2015: printfection has discontinued their t-shirt fulfillment business, if you are interested in a “MrColes” original, then contact shop - at - mrcoles - dot - com.
Also, for today and cyber Monday (Nov. 25–26, 2012) you will get free shipping on any order of $30 or more! Just include the coupon 2012SuperFree at checkout.
For those who are looking for more details:
- the brands of shirts are clearly labeled, currently all American Apparel t-shirts
- the printing, payments, and shipping are all done by Printfection, which is secure and accepts all major credit cards
- the prints come out well and wash well—they have a bit of “new print smell” when they first arrive, but that’s gone after the first wash
- I think shipping and handling is generally $6 (put in by Printfection, not me), unless there’s deal running—like for cyber Monday
- printing white text is more expensive, that’s why the impact shirt is more pricy
Check out this picture of cool Harold—creator of extendny—wearing one of my t’s: